February 17, 2010

torquoise and avacado...


 If you are thinking "that's quite an unusual title for a blog post "well, you maybe right.. But it's a clue for ya....its time for another Lilybean photo inspiration challenge!! And this one doesn't fail to impress and awaken the senses!!Melissa knows how to pick them, doesn't she!! I can't wait to see how she interprets this one.
 {Photo Courtesy of A Creative Mint}

Isn't this such a beautiful blend of colours..they just pop out at you.. I think that beading is just fab!

 
I followed the colour scheme for this one.. here's my attempt at the rose... the one element I could replicate..


Need I mention which papers are peeking out from the background? hehe. That's right folks.. moreK&Company...you'd think that's the only paper pad I have.. not true. It's just my favourite one at the moment.. I'm sure when I find another paper pad to fall head over heels with, we will all be sick of that soon too... So very much unlike me. I hoard papers like its no ones business! 
I'm looking forward to a whole day of crafting tomorrow!! It's "reading week" (2 days for us here) and I have no class tomorrow.. I can't wait to get started.. AND, I don't want to jinx myself, but hopefully an exciting bit of news in the weeks to come! (Don't wanna share just yet.. but I'm pretty excited!!)So be sure to check back often for that lil bit of info!
Have a great night folks!
~Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am going have to make a card for this color inspiration too. I love her photos. She is one talented woman. I love K and Company too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love all the details you have added to really make this card elegant and classy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh my! This card is so delicious...what a beauty. Love the delicate, shabby feel....wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! So beautiful and so many textures....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D