January 21, 2012

lazy days...

Its a lazy Saturday afternoon round here. Recovering from being under the weather this week. Sitting in front of a cracking fire..hockey game on...my sister typing away on her computer..sun is shining after a week of nasty snowy weather(a rarity on Vancouver Island). Loving the company and the quiet.
A lovey, dovey congrats card for a dear friend that got married..little personalized tags.. subtle indications just for them to pick up on(which they did)such as:
Their initials stamped near the silhouettes.. 'R' and 'D'.Blue accents...
Still obsessed with Waltzing Mouse Stamps..




My inspiration here? Think darkrooms and hanging photographs..and a slight obsession with banners of all shapes and sizes. This one made of paper and fabric scraps.
I've decided to enter this in Pixie Dust Paperie's January challenge. Hearts are peeking out from everywhere; button, chipboard and little stamped images..
I'm off to enjoy the rest of my lazy day..hoping my team will win.. be back soon!
~Becks

8 comments:

  1. So very sweet ... your little banners are adorable ... hope you feel better soon ... Many thanks for playing along at Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. Your silhouettes are so romantic and with the added pearls they are just gorgeous. I love banners and don't use them enough - you've made this one fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Rebekah this is breathtaking! I think I see a winner; you really have outdone yourself. Wow! Yes I love banners and silhouettes too:)

    I am so sorryto hear you have not been feeling well; I hope you are on the mend. Take care....
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your soft colors, the darling banner, and your sweet silhouette couple... lovely! Thank you for joining us at Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the vintage feel of this tag! So lovely! Thank you for playing along with Pixie Dust Paperie!

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like colors and design, thank you for plaing with Pixie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D