July 28, 2013

oh baby...TSTR #177

Hey there!

This week over at The Shabby Tea Room I'm your host and we have a baby themed challenge for you! Be inspired by the inspiration photo and create*A BABY PROJECT for a boy or girl.



Or in my case this week, both! I've used Bugaboo Stamps "Boo peeking carriage" to make my tags this week. Super quick and simple and easy to customize for any occasion, whether you know the gender of the baby or not. I just printed a couple and then coloured them in using water colour pencils and fussy cut out. Some Crafty Secrets Papers make up the base of my tag (PTI Tag Sale).


Play along with us this week and you could win 7 digital images from Bugaboo stamps:)
I'm off to check out the rest of the DT. Won't you join me:

                                        Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase
 Happy Monday!
~Becks

1 comment:

  1. Super cute tags Rebekah. Love the darling images... both color combo looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D