August 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties Birthday Blog Hop

Happy 2nd Birthday to Paper Sweeties! You should have arrived from Diane's blog

Here is my birthday card using Paper Sweeties Beautiful and Banner Wishes stamp sets




Since there are a lot of sweet designers helping Debbie celebrate the 2nd birthday of her company I'll keep my post short and sweet today...  If you get lost along the way I have the links of all the designers listed below.. your next stop on the hop is Amy, as well as here, here and here!

Happy Hopping!
Be sure to pop by the Paper Sweeties blog for fun and prizes and the chance at the $100GC for the Paper Sweeties Shop!

Becks
Paper Sweeties Design Team:
Special Guest Designers:

Paper Sweeties blog


Supplies:

Paper Sweeties: Banner Wishes
Paper Sweeties: Beautiful
Template: Papertrey Ink
Bakers Twine: Curtsey Boutique
Pink Seam Binding: Curtsey Boutique

7 comments:

  1. Oh my ... this couldn't be any sweeter! I adore the cupcake, balloons, soft palette and the adorable way you used your Paper Sweeties goodies! Thanks for sharing your amazing work for the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cupcake...so sweet...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation this is! I hope all is well with you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this cupcake card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one 'sweet' cupcake, Rebekah! Perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D