January 19, 2010

a little birdie told me...





Boy, have I ever fallen in love with this cute little image from Tim Holtz. I'm finding all sorts of places to perch its 'tweet' goodness.. This card was for my sisters friends birthday. Used a whole bunch of images that make me smile... Papertrey Giga Guide Lines (told you I use this stamp just about everywhere) clear embossed on Basic Grey papers.. Just look at those bird cages.. I broke down and used a Tattered Angels framed font for this one.. along with some Glimmer Mist( its not too visible here) A little lacy border, half pearls and blinging embellies round up the fun here. Very girlie, very simple... overall loveliness..
What a great day yesterday was... sunshine, spring type weather. Perfect for catching up with a friend over coffee.. Hope every day is like yesterday was.. such a great break from the grey, drizzle and rainy weather we are so used to here on the West Coast..Only one card to share for today.. now its off to work for this girl!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D