July 22, 2012

oh-so pretty in pink...TSTR #124

Hello folks! Welcome to another week and a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! This week Debbie is our shabby hostess and she asks that we use:
                         *THE COLOURS FROM THE INSPIRATION PICTURE
                         *A FLOWER



Isn't that picture just mouth-watering delish! This week our sponsor is Digital Papers By Janet(Etsy). Just love her digi's. The papers are just a dream to work with. I used Antique Cards 1. First Prize wins 3 collages, Second Prize wins 2 collages and Third 1 collage. Let's get playing.


I chose to make a pocket with a tag this week. The papers are just so beautiful I didn't want to cover them up.


Lovely layers and a shabby bloom, made out of layers of muslin, fabric and my hand crocheted trim, all topped off with a ribbon flower.


The tag I left blank.. made the rose and flowers 3D to add a little pop...


My little set, all ready for it's recipient.. love the dreamy romance of Janet's papers!

Stop by the rest of the Shabby Girl's blogs for more great projects:

                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Tammy- Paperie Sweetness

                          Fran- Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

                          Starr- The Paper Chase


I'm off to pop round and leave some love!
~Becks

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love Janet's papers and I love what you did with them ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty take on a beautiful photo. Don't you just want to sit down and have a glass of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty, using the gorgeous papers to great effect - what a super project!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rebekah, as always I adore your creations. You've used the paper perfectly, isn't her paper gorgeous! Your bows are stunning and the doily adorable! I always look forward to your next project they are all amazing!
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my comment disappeared!
    I adore your creation, it is just perfect for the paper that you used! Your bows are gorgeous and the doily is the perfect addition! I always adore your creations they are amazing!
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pretty Rebekah. So many neat textures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful creation, girl! Love, love, LOVE all those scrumptious layers and lace and yummy trims! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebekah!!! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog! It's super awesome that you're from Saskatchewan, too! It's not very often that I run into a 'neighbour' online :) I hope your reception turns to be just the way you imagined! Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need any help! Hugs & thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D