July 1, 2012

you're invited...TSTR #121

You're invited! To the newest challenge at The Shabby Tea Room, that is. I'm your host this week and I ask that you MAKE AN INVITATION based on the inspiration photo. Time to let your imagination run wild!

Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. Our winner will receive 5 digital images of their choice! I used the teapot image this week for my project:)


My invitation is for a tea party.. and whenever I think of tea parties I think of one of my favourite stories, Through the Looking Glass and have to include a clock...


 I made a pocket for my invite to slip into.


I shrunk the teapot image.. love the mini teapots all in a line:)


I hope you will accept our invitation and play along with us this week!
Don`t forget to visit our Shabby Team for some more inspiration!

                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Tammy- Paperie Sweetness

                          Fran- Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

                          Starr- The Paper Chase

Cheers!
~Becks

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable ... I love the clock with the little tea pots ... such a beautiful invitation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rebekah, as always your creation in just fabulous! The invitation with the little teapots is beautiful and the envelope, wow, what a wonderful project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rebekah, this is such a gorgeous and creative creation. Love it! ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the envelope the invitation slips into - so shabby chic, so elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pocket card! Sweet little teapots all line up in a row! Great invitation to be tucked inside! It's gorgeous inside and out...love it...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, your card is so shabbyliously sweet! Love the soft colors and adorable little teapots! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D