August 6, 2013

summer point of view...


Orange flames furiously devouring birch branches...

Glowing pink flamingo lighting up the hydrangea bush ...

Delicate little lights strung through the birch tree trunks illuminating a restful patio, my new favourite spot...



Sweet fur-faced boy who thinks he's a  lap dog...who can resist him though. All 45lbs of him...

One sweet handy guy; soon to be my Mr...

Aurora showing her true colours dancing above us during our bonfire nights...



Great friends and long conversations...

New craft supplies...

Wedding invitations and lots of DIY projects...

Evening walks with my two favourite boys...

Wild blueberry picking and trips to the lake...


Busy days and lazy nights... which I wouldn't change for the world... Summer passes much to quickly and this year is no exception. Work on a little neglected blog, and a recharge for my crafty soul are in order, once the wedding is out of the way... hopefully more time to just create with out deadlines, and a few surprises along the way... Fall will be welcomed with open arms for a new beginning in so many ways. Just popping by with a little card using some Crafty Secrets papers (Creating with Vintage Patterns CD, Halloween digitals [frame]) and stamps, book print and my beloved cameos... just creating for me...

Happy Summer!
~Becks




 

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Becks ... and your evening sound like bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rebekah absolutely stunning. I am so delighted to have stumbled across your blog - your creations are amazing. Just had to become a follower.

    With smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a stunning card! And what a poetic post. I loved every word! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D