July 13, 2010

love is...


...creating to my hearts content, keeping my hands busy with my favourite stamps, papers, embellishments and ribbons..


...long distance these days


...an encouraging phone call or message from family miles away


...in his smile, his laughter, his eyes


...a kiss on the forehead and an "I love you" before leaving for work, when he thinks I'm still asleep


...the way he supports my creativity

... eight and a half years and counting

....reminicing about the past...

...the simple things of life

A little reflecting here today...thankful for all that I have; all that is to come..enjoying every day and finding the silver lining to the sometimes dark days of adjusting to a new life...
These cards are based on the fab sketch over at 2sketches4you...

I couldn't stop at just one card.. the sketch is so versatile..as you can see I flipped the sketch for the first card...a more traditional approach for the second card.. I will definatly be using this one again...It allows for such a simple, elegant card...
I'm off to the studio to create some more before my guy gets home from work..
Thanks for stopping by!
'Night my friends,
~Becks

5 comments:

  1. Stunning!!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful .... so glad you did a challenge your work is brilliant.
    sending a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all your details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D