April 10, 2011

me again...

just checking in...

enjoying the weekend with my guy...I love when he has four day weekends..

soaking in the sunshine gracing us daily.

watching the snow melt.. its amazing how fast its going. I'll be planting a garden in no time.

enjoying afternoon walks with the puppy..getting him used to the route..socializing with other owners and their dogs out on their walks...

crafting away while the sun comes pouring through the windows...such a lovely feeling of Spring even sitting inside. This card is inspired by spring, and the mood it puts me in. We are already planning out the backyard...lots of work to do: putting in a new fence around the perimeter.. making a new fire pit and seating area for those long anticipated, summer evening fires. Sitting around the fire talking with friends late/early into the night/morning...I can't wait for those nights..it's been too long a winter.
*sigh* I adore these little houses.. and the accompanying stamp set (Love Lives Here). I can't wait to see what other sets Melis can dream up. Such an inspiration she is... Lots of different papers used here; The Girls Paperie, Basic Grey, old book print.. a new love of corrugated cardboard..as seen on one of the sweet roofs. Used some 3D pop dots to add dimension to the card.

This is one in a set I'm making at the request of my mama.. I'll have to post the set up soon!.
Well, that's it for me for tonight.
I'm off to watch all my fave Sunday night shows, and who knows, maybe a little more crafting too.
Happy Spring!
~Becks


9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful ... I love those little houses ... there's something so calming about pink and mint green ... especially when the colours are muted like this and your choice of papers is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Rebekah! Those little houses are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweeet.....makes me smile! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your cards are just as gorgeous as Melissa's. Really Rebekah; your cards are always lovely to look at and always make me sigh....These soft and subtle colors are my favorite and I never get enough of them. Gorgeous and breathtaking card!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. So comforting and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and the colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I didn't know I *needed* the love lives here set until I saaw your card! NOW I kno what to do with the little house! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D